Y'all asked for it and you're now getting it - our HEAT episode has now arrived. After talking about this film approximately 5654636 times over the course of the past year (largely thanks to Simon), we decided to finally break down...that final scene.
So put your cool vibes on and listen:
- Simon finally started Barry (cheers for him pls)
- Ben goes all TBT with Joss Whedon's Firefly and Buffy The Vampire Slayer
- Ben & Simon feel very strongly about Blackadder and apparently WE SHOULD ALL WATCH IT asap
- Sophie has thoughts about Black Mirror Season 6 (let me know what you thought??)
- Movies you have walked out of - this was hilarious let's do it again please
- An epic discussion on Heat's final scene and the first sighting of DeNiro and Pacino together on the big screen (nope, they didn't share any scenes in The Godfather 2)
p.s. For those of you who want to check out our Don't Worry Darling episode on the back of this episode's conversation: https://thatfinalscene.com/episode/dont-worry-darling-review-and-ending-explained-harry-styles-acting-chops-wolverine-joining-deadpool-3-reactions
Loved what you heard?
- Share this episode with someone you know who'd enjoy it
- Subscribe to our podcast (if you haven't already)
- Rate it and/or leave a review depending on where you're listening (this really really really helps us going)
Shoot your thoughts and suggestions over a voice note:
- Head to https://thatfinalscene.com/voicemessage & record your voice note on the website
- Or text us your voice note to (+44)7514969453 on WhatsApp
Sign up to our newsletter to get updates first: https://www.thatfinalscene.com/newsletter/
Follow THAT FINAL SCENE on social:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thatfinalscene
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@thatfinalscene
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ThatFinalScene
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/finalscenepod
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
We see you, we love you, we appreciate you. If you enjoyed what you just listened, please take a second to rate and review our podcast. It makes us keep going 🖤 And if you're feeling generous, share the episode with someone that would appreciate it too.