Well. We couldn't resist but jump on the Wilde-Pugh-Styles-Pine train with this episode. No, we don't talk about The Spit all that much (y'all are just looking for drama) but we do go all in on the plot, direction & story of the most talked about film of the year (as of yet).
Dive right in to hear:
- Simon taking some of our film recommendations, as mentioned in the podcast (he finally watched THE PRESTIGE!!)
- Sophie finally catching up on Only Murders In The Building Season 2 (and she has thoughts about it)
- Ben still pushing through with Rings of Power and House of The Dragon
- Our reactions to Hugh Jackman's Wolverine joining Deadpool 2
- Our much-heated reactions to Don't Worry Darling (let's just say we didn't agree on much)
- Our thoughts on the film's ending and how we'd make it better (we agreed a bit more here)
- The difference between assumed endings and cliffhangers (and how they make an ending great)
Like what you heard? Make sure you subscribe to the podcast wherever you’re listening.
AND if you want to show us some extra love, please rate & review. It makes a huge huge difference.
Send us your thoughts and suggestions over a voice note:
- Head to https://thatfinalscene.com/voicemessage & record your voice note on the website
- Or text us your voice note to (+44)7514969453 on WhatsApp
Sign up to our newsletter to get updates first: https://www.thatfinalscene.com/newsletter/
Follow THAT FINAL SCENE on social:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thatfinalscene
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@thatfinalscene
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ThatFinalScene
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatfinalscene
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
We see you, we love you, we appreciate you. If you enjoyed what you just listened, please take a second to rate and review our podcast. It makes us keep going 🖤 And if you're feeling generous, share the episode with someone that would appreciate it too.