This January has been long and depressing AF so we're bringing a 🙊 comedy 🙊 episode for you. Because we all need lots of joy in our lives more than ever.
Jump to the episode to listen:
- Simon's admirable back-to-back of kid's films (it pays off to be a dad)
- Our universal love and praise for the original Matilda and Danny DeVito
- Ben's spoiler-free reactions to The Last of Us (yeah he's played the game too so he knows his stuff)
- Sophie's latest film streak (there have been highs and there have been LOWS)
- An impromptu tribute to Arnold Schwarzenegger (scroll down for the YouTube links that are mentioned on the episode)
- Your thoughts on the state of comedy today; Is it TikTok, YouTube, or Netflix the enemy here?
- A breakdown of the cheesy ending of The Bridesmaids
- Some cool trivia on the actual final scene of The Bridesmaids (we love you hungry bear sandwich)
The Arnold video link you heard on the ep:
- (The start of the interview) https://youtu.be/C2pVtOp50YE
Loved what you heard?
- Share this episode with someone you know who'd enjoy it
- Subscribe to our podcast (if you haven't already)
- Rate it and/or leave a review depending on where you're listening (this really really really helps us going)
Shoot your thoughts and suggestions over a voice note:
- Head to https://thatfinalscene.com/voicemessage & record your voice note on the website
- Or text us your voice note to (+44)7514969453 on WhatsApp
Sign up to our newsletter to get updates first: https://www.thatfinalscene.com/newsletter/
Follow THAT FINAL SCENE on social:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thatfinalscene
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@thatfinalscene
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ThatFinalScene
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
We see you, we love you, we appreciate you. If you enjoyed what you just listened, please take a second to rate and review our podcast. It makes us keep going 🖤 And if you're feeling generous, share the episode with someone that would appreciate it too.