Omg we're so sorry we went away for a while but we're BACK. And better than ever (I think). At least we're back with a bloody great film: the one and only The Grand Budapest Hotel by your Instagram aesthetic fave Wes Anderson. What we're talking about on this episode:
- Sophie is back after a long holiday to Greece and she's OBSESSED with the latest internet obsession: Jury Duty (hi James Marsden, can we interview you?)
- Ben has THOUGHTS on the latest John Wick
- Simon's film choice is too good to spill
- We debate a listener's take on Whiplash
- We discuss cancel culture and how/whether it's worth seeing older films that are problematic
- We interpret the final scene of The Grand Budapest Hotel (which weirdly, hasn't been discussed much online)
We're incredibly excited for our next episode because it's going to be our...1-YEAR-ANNIVERSARY EPISODE. How? We don't even know but we made it thanks to YOU. Tune in for special surprises, announcements and lots of crew fun.
Loved what you heard?
- Share this episode with someone you know who'd enjoy it
- Subscribe to our podcast (if you haven't already)
- Rate it and/or leave a review depending on where you're listening (this really really really helps us going)
Shoot your thoughts and suggestions over a voice note:
- Head to https://thatfinalscene.com/voicemessage & record your voice note on the website
- Or text us your voice note to (+44)7514969453 on WhatsApp
Sign up to our newsletter to get updates first: https://www.thatfinalscene.com/newsletter/
Follow THAT FINAL SCENE on social:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thatfinalscene
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@thatfinalscene
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ThatFinalScene
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
We see you, we love you, we appreciate you. If you enjoyed what you just listened, please take a second to rate and review our podcast. It makes us keep going 🖤 And if you're feeling generous, share the episode with someone that would appreciate it too.