It's National Stress Awareness Week here in the UK so we are directing our attention to all things low-stress in this episode. What things you ask? Well...
- Our unofficial love letters to Sacha Baron Cohen and Timothy Spall
- Our never-ending apathy for Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power and everything Marvel related (with the exception of She-Hulk!)
- Our review of Black Adam without even seeing it
- Our open call to getting one of Sophie's favourite directors, Edgar Wright, as a podcast guest
- Your selection of films you go back to when you're not feeling 100% (we chimed in with ours too)
- A hearty conversation about one of the sweetest films ever made, Little Miss Sunshine; we talk about family relationships, redemption arcs, the power of naivety and oh that dance-off sequence in the end
Loved what you heard?
- Share this episode with someone you know who'd enjoy it
- Subscribe to our podcast (if you haven't already)
- Rate it and/or leave a review depending on where you're listening (this really really really helps us going)
Shoot your thoughts and suggestions over a voice note:
- Head to https://thatfinalscene.com/voicemessage & record your voice note on the website
- Or text us your voice note to (+44)7514969453 on WhatsApp
Sign up to our newsletter to get updates first: https://www.thatfinalscene.com/newsletter/
Follow THAT FINAL SCENE on social:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thatfinalscene
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@thatfinalscene
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ThatFinalScene
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
We see you, we love you, we appreciate you. If you enjoyed what you just listened, please take a second to rate and review our podcast. It makes us keep going 🖤 And if you're feeling generous, share the episode with someone that would appreciate it too.