Did you know that Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (which is about get adapted as anime Netflix series eeeek) could have ended in an entirely different way? Or that Edgar Wright even thought of a much more macabre ending for the iconic cult film? Well...yes and yes and with this episode, we're giving you all the DEETS.
On this episode you'll hear:
- Ben's hilariously bad experience with Black Adam on his way back from New York
- Simon's post-rave Sunday film treat
- Sophie's "i'm going to rewatch every single action film" phase including John Wick, The Raid & more
- Early reactions to the Succession season 4 premiere
- Our ranking of The Cornetto Trilogy films (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, The World's End)
- Shoutouts to local cinemas around the world thanks to YOU
- The final scene breakdown of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World & the alternate endings what-ifs
Loved what you heard?
- Share this episode with someone you know who'd enjoy it
- Subscribe to our podcast (if you haven't already)
- Rate it and/or leave a review (this really really really helps us going)
Shoot your thoughts and suggestions over a voice note:
- Head to https://thatfinalscene.com/voicemessage & record your voice note on the website
- Or text us your voice note to (+44)7514969453 on WhatsApp
Sign up to our newsletter to get updates first: https://www.thatfinalscene.com/newsletter/
Follow THAT FINAL SCENE on social:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thatfinalscene
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@thatfinalscene
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ThatFinalScene
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
We see you, we love you, we appreciate you. If you enjoyed what you just listened, please take a second to rate and review our podcast. It makes us keep going 🖤 And if you're feeling generous, share the episode with someone that would appreciate it too.