Hello hello. You told us you want more reviews and hot takes so we're delivering these to you bi-weekly. This is a spicy ep so grab the 🌶️
Dive in to hear:
- Sophie watched Saltburn and she has THOUGHTS
- We also caught up with the latest The Crown season: Did we agree with *that* Guardian review?
- Ben has gone down his favourite rabbit hole: James Bond 🙃
- While Simon has graced us with some heavy-hitter documentaries including Once Upon a Time in Northern Ireland
- Your perspectives on remakes, prequels, sequels: When do they make sense?
Loved what you heard?
- Share this episode with someone you know who'd enjoy it
- Subscribe to our podcast (if you haven't already)
- Rate it and/or leave a review depending on where you're listening (this really really really helps us going)
Shoot your thoughts and suggestions over a voice note:
- Head to https://thatfinalscene.com/voicemessage & record your voice note on the website
- Or text us your voice note to (+44)7514969453 on WhatsApp
Sign up to our newsletter to get updates first: https://www.thatfinalscene.com/newsletter/
Follow THAT FINAL SCENE on social:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thatfinalscene
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@thatfinalscene
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ThatFinalScene
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/finalscenepod
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
We see you, we love you, we appreciate you. If you enjoyed what you just listened, please take a second to rate and review our podcast. It makes us keep going 🖤 And if you're feeling generous, share the episode with someone that would appreciate it too.