Tech billionaires, unregulated social platforms, egotistical maniacs, lack of content moderation...all is fun and games on the internet (enter sarcastic snark here) so we thought an episode around David Fincher's The Social Network is the perfect film to revisit right now.
In this episode, you'll have to forgive us for:
- Not watching Black Panther: Wakanda Forever yet
- Confusing Colin Farrell with Colin Firth for no reason
- Watching Beverly Hills Cop for the millionth time
- Not giving a stellar review to The Crown Season 5 (we're loving some of the cast though)
- Going hard on wig acting commentary
- Lying about films we've watched
- Accurately fancasting Elon Musk (thanks to your picks)
- Shamefully mispronouncing Joaquin Phoenix
- Spending an absurd amount of time on the ending of The Social Network (so much to debate on...)
Loved what you heard?
- Share this episode with someone you know who'd enjoy it
- Subscribe to our podcast (if you haven't already)
- Rate it and/or leave a review depending on where you're listening (this really really really helps us going)
Shoot your thoughts and suggestions over a voice note:
- Head to https://thatfinalscene.com/voicemessage and record your voice note on the website
- Or text us your voice note to (+44)7514969453 on WhatsApp
Sign up to our newsletter to get updates first: https://www.thatfinalscene.com/newsletter/
Follow THAT FINAL SCENE on social:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thatfinalscene
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@thatfinalscene
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ThatFinalScene
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
We see you, we love you, we appreciate you. If you enjoyed what you just listened, please take a second to rate and review our podcast. It makes us keep going 🖤 And if you're feeling generous, share the episode with someone that would appreciate it too.