Hi friends and foes - Spooky season is upon us and we're getting all dark and gnarly with a Halloween Special episode for you.
We're full of treats (no tricks) with this one:
- Sophie is back on her bullsh*t with loads of TV and film recommendations (yeah The Watcher is the absolute best and worst at the same time)
- Simon has some strong thoughts on the upcoming Netflix film Roald Dahl's Matilda
- Ben is slowly losing his patience with Rings of Power and House of The Dragon
- What constitutes a Halloween film? If Die Hard is a Christmas film, isn't Donnie Darko a Halloween film? A DEBATE
- The meta-ness of Cabin in The Woods is far superior to what we've seen from other recent meta horror films like The Matrix 4 and Scream 5
- How the nose and wig acting in Sweeney Todd delivers spot-on Macbeth vibes
Shoot your thoughts and suggestions over a voice note:
- Head to https://thatfinalscene.com/voicemessage & record your voice note on the website
- Or text us your voice note to (+44)7514969453 on WhatsApp
Sign up to our newsletter to get updates first: https://www.thatfinalscene.com/newsletter/
Follow THAT FINAL SCENE on social:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thatfinalscene
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@thatfinalscene
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ThatFinalScene
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatfinalscene
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
We see you, we love you, we appreciate you. If you enjoyed what you just listened, please take a second to rate and review our podcast. It makes us keep going 🖤 And if you're feeling generous, share the episode with someone that would appreciate it too.