Welcome to our ONE YEAR anniversary episode. It's been a year you guys. And what a year it's been. Thank you all for the memories, the laughs, the perspectives, the support - we wouldn't be here without you. Jump right in to celebrate with us:
- Simon has re-watched Heat and we'll all obsessing over Michael Mann
- Ben just saw Nobody and he absolutely...(well, listen to the ep)
- Sophie gives her take on the latest Ben Afflect/Matt Damon flair - Air
- 1-year anniversary throwback special: best of moments, what you want to hear from us, what you'd like to hear more of
- A delightful conversation on the iconic ending of The Shawshank Redemption (is there a more fitting film for our 1-year anniversary than the highest rated film on IMDB?)
- P.s. Are we finally doing The Prestige?
Want to take your support to the next level?
- Share this episode with someone you know who'd enjoy it
- Subscribe to our podcast (if you haven't already)
- Rate it and/or leave a review depending on where you're listening (this really really really helps us going)
Shoot your thoughts or suggestions over a voice note:
- Head to https://thatfinalscene.com/voicemessage & record your voice note on the website
- Or text us your voice note to (+44)7514969453 on WhatsApp
Sign up to our newsletter to get updates first: https://www.thatfinalscene.com/newsletter/
Follow THAT FINAL SCENE on social:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thatfinalscene
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@thatfinalscene
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxZeo-b950d9sxXF_0x5-Wg/featured
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
We see you, we love you, we appreciate you. If you enjoyed what you just listened, please take a second to rate and review our podcast. It makes us keep going 🖤 And if you're feeling generous, share the episode with someone that would appreciate it too.