This year's Everything Everywhere All At Once is here and it's no other than Yorgos Lanthimos' Poor Things (my boy!). In this episode, we break down its final scene but we also finally launch A FEW GOOD FILMS with our very first debate up for a listen. Can't wait for you to chime in & vote.
So let's go:
- Our dreamy celebrity encounters
- A friendly debate on approaching celebrities and personal experiences with meeting them
- Introduction to 'A few good films' aka 'Desert Island' segment
- The actual DEBATE between me and Simon
- Discussion on 'Poor Things' , the film's pacing and structure
- Dissecting the film's final Scene and why it's Lanthimos' most optimistic one yet
- Reflecting on the film's impact and the director's style
Loved what you heard?
- Share this episode with someone you know who'd enjoy it
- Subscribe to our podcast (if you haven't already)
- Rate it and/or leave a review depending on where you're listening (this really really really helps us going)
Shoot your thoughts and suggestions over a voice note:
- Head to https://thatfinalscene.com/voicemessage & record your voice note on the website
Or text us your voice note to (+44)7514969453 on WhatsApp
Sign up to our newsletter to get updates first: https://www.thatfinalscene.com/newsletter/
Follow THAT FINAL SCENE on social:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thatfinalscene
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@thatfinalscene
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ThatFinalScene
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
We see you, we love you, we appreciate you. If you enjoyed what you just listened, please take a second to rate and review our podcast. It makes us keep going 🖤 And if you're feeling generous, share the episode with someone that would appreciate it too.